- Citywide Clean Up is scheduled for Saturday, April 29, 2023, from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Drop off is located at 1300 Welch Street and 1424 N. Main St. (enter the Public Works yard at Old Thorndale Road and exit on Main Street). Trucks and trailers accepted.
- Residents will need to stay in their vehicle and Public Works crews will help unload items
- Residents will need to bring their driver's license and a City water bill to the drop off locations
The City will not accept:
- Construction debris/concrete
- Rocks or dirt
- Tires over 16 inches (tires only)
- Household chemicals
- Freon appliances
Brush needs to be manageable, five-foot sections, to be picked up by hand. Any unmanageable brush will be turned away.
Williamson County Recycling
Oil, oil filter, and scrap metal as well as old computer and printers may be disposed of at Williamson County Recycling Center. Batteries, waste oil, oil filters, appliances with refrigerants, chemicals or other hazardous materials will not be accepted at any other dumpster locations. The Williamson County Recycling Center is located at 600 Landfill Road, Hutto, TX 78634. Phone: 512-759-8881.
Cleanup is limited to city residents only. A City of Taylor water bill or valid ID must be shown.
Anyone needing more information can call the Public Works Department at 512-352-5818.