Citizen Request Tracker / Fix It Forms

The Request Tracker is a service to help you report a problem and help us fix it.
For life-threatening emergencies, please always call 911.

For other urgent matters, please contact:
Water, Sewer (512) 352-3251
Streets (512) 352-5818
City Administration 2 Forms
Code Enforcement 2 Forms
Employment 1 Forms
Fire Department 2 Forms
Parks 1 Forms
Police Department 4 Forms
Streets 2 Forms
Utilities 2 Forms