Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
March 25, 2019, 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM
What to Bring:
1. Photo ID for taxpayer (and spouse if married filing joint return)
2. Social Security card and/or ITIN cards and birth dates for taxpayer, spouse and all dependents listed on the return (required)
3. All income statements: W-2 and 1099, Social Security Benefits Statement and/or other sources of income (required)
4. Identification number for child care provider and receipts
5. Married filing joint return: both individuals must be present to complete the return
6. 1098-T tuition statement for college and technical school students and relevant record of higher education expenses
7. Interest & dividend statements from your bank/savings accounts
8. Receipts for mortgage property taxes or interest
9. Form 1095-A, B or C or Affordable Healthcare Statements
10. Account and routing numbers of your financial institution (for direct deposit of any refund)
11. Last year’s tax return (if you filed)
March 25, 2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM @ Taylor Public Library Meeting Room
Join us for the final movie in the Twilight series!