The United Way of Williamson County is offering drop-off and pick-up services only for free tax preparation. IRS-certified preparers provide free tax help for households earning $55,000 or less annual and for senior citizens. No appointment is needed.
Drop off and pick up can be made from now until July 15 at 1205 Round Rock Ave., Suite 106 in Round Rock on Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
What you are required to bring:
- Wear a face mask in the car when talking with volunteers
- Valid photo ID for you and your spouse if married
- If married both spouses must be present at drop-off and pick-up
- Social Security Card for you, spouse (if married) and anyone else being claimed
- Copies of all 2019 source of income forms, and related tax information (ex: W-2, 1099, interest and dividend statements, itemized deductions, self-employed income/expense, 1098-T tuition statement, childcare annual receipts, etc.)
- Form 1095-A, B or C for Affordable Health Insurance Statements
- Copy of prior year return
- Copy of voided check if expecting a refund or if you owe and want to have balance directly debited from your bank account
- Completed intake Form 13614-C available online at https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13614c.pdf
- Pick-up instructions will be provided when you drop-off your documents
Can’t make copies? Let the volunteer know and copies can be made at the drop off site. All copies will be returned to you at pick-up.
For more information, call 512-827-2574.