Updates from the City
For the most current information from Williamson County and Williamson County and Cities Health District (WCCHD), including current numbers of confirmed cases, please visit the WCCHD dashboard, which is updated daily at noon.
City of Taylor
As of July 6, 2021, the City of Taylor is operating without any restrictions or COVID-19 requirements. We do recommend that residents follow the guidance of the CDC and local health officials. View the WCCHD mitigation guidelines for Williamson County
- National Night Out scheduled for Oct. 5, 2021, has been canceled. Read more here ...
- The Airport Office & Pilot’s Lounge are open.
- The Animal Shelter is open.
- As of Tuesday, July 6, City Hall is open to the public.
- Permits for Development Services can be submitted through MyPermitNow.org.
- To contact Development Services, call 512-352-3675.
- The Heritage Square Farmers Market is open every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Heritage Square Pavilion.
The Library is open Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday noon to 6 p.m.
- The Moody Museum will reopen Saturday, July 24. They will resume Saturday and Sunday hours from 2-5 p.m.
- The Municipal Court lobby is open to the public. However, court appearances will continue to be virtual unless an in-person appearance is requested in advance. Please contact the Court by phone at 512-352-5911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Parks and Recreation
- All City Parks are open.
- The Utility Billing window inside City Hall is open.
- Utility payments can be paid by mail, online, in the dropbox at City Hall, the drive-through, or by phone.
- Utility Billing is reinstating the $3 fee for credit card payments done online starting July 6, 2021. Payments can be made here or by phone by calling 888-630-1666. NOTE: there will be an $1.25 IVR fee (Automated Phone Line System) for payments made over the phone.
- The temporary suspension of service disconnects and the waiver of the late fees that the City of Taylor implemented as a response to COVID-19 is ending soon. Beginning with the January billing cycle, the City will be reinstating the normal practice of charging late fees and disconnecting service for customers who have delinquent utility bills. If your utility bill is delinquent, please contact the Utility Billing department at 512-352-2066 to discuss your options.
- Our partners, Waste Connections, have resumed normal operations as of June 1, 2020. To be up to date with the latest information, you can download Waste Connect, a mobile application offering service and recycling information available via Apple and Google Play:
We will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation and will notify the public of any changes.
- Face Mask Order March 31, 2021
- CITY OF TAYLOR ENCOURAGES CONTINUED VIGILANCE AND COMMON COURTESY WITH COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
- 2021 0212 Reopening Criteria Amendment
- Face Mask Order Extended to January 31, 2021
- Face Mask Order Extended to December 31, 2020
- PR 2020 1109 Christmas Parade Cancelation
- Face Mask Order Extended to November 30, 2020
- .Face Covering Order Extension until October 31.docx
- Face Mask order, 8-28-20
- Face Mask order 7-23-2020
- R20-19 Disaster Declaration Extension
- PR 2020 0629 Mayor Signs Mask Order for Businesses
- 2020 0626 Independence Day Cancelations
- 2020 0615 City of Taylor to Keep Parks Facilities Closed
- PR 2020 0612 Taylor Assists with Economic Recovery
- PR 2020 0610 Library opening for grab and go
- PR 0522 Changes to Alcohol Ordinance
- PR 2020 0505 Library Offers Curbside Services
- The Governor's Report to Open Texas
- Waste Connections Continuity of Operations (COVID-19) - Phase III Extens...
- PR 2020 0407 Easter Park Closures
- Covid19 City of Taylor FAQ Sheet
- PR 2020 0324 ICE ERO Statement on T Don Hutto
- PR 2020 0324 Park Closures FINAL
- R20-12 Extending Declaration of Disaster
- R20-13 Postponing election till Nov
- PR 2020 0324 Council Approves Disaster Declaration Extension
- Waste Connections Continuity of Operations (COVID-19) - Phase III Revisi...
- PR 2020 0319 Cancellations and Closures
- Waste Connections Continuity of Operations (COVID-19) Phase IV
- 3.18.20 Williamson County Second Order on Mass Gathering and Occupancy - Coronavirus (COVID-19) (Adopted March 18, 2020)
- Waste Connections - Continuity of Operations in Face of COVID-19
- Utility Bill Pay During Period of Restricted Access to City Hall
- PR 2020 0316 City Service Adjustments
- 2020 0316 Williamson County Mass Gathering Order
- 2020 0314 Williamson County Disaster Declaration
- 2020 0316 City of Taylor Disaster Declaration
- 2020 0316 COVID-19 Disaster Declaration